Dublin has re-opened and it's our pleasure to welcome you back to The Old Music Shop Restaurant at The Castle Hotel, Dublin. Your safety and that of our team is paramount during the global coronavirus novel Covid-19 pandemic.
• We kindly ask All customers to reserve their table, leaving their contact details for contact tracing, if necessary. Reservations can be made directly with the Castle Hotel Reception Desk team, by phone or via Open Table app.
• We've increased seat spacing between guests to ensure appropriate social distancing. We've reduced the number of tables available and created pods and booths. With guests understanding we have additional seating in the Castle Vaults Bar and Restaurant downstairs.
• There is a one-way system in place, our North Frederick Street Entrance is now closed and we invite guests to enter the restaurant from The Castle Hotel in Great Denmark Street and follow floor arrows while in the hotel and restaurant.
• We have installed hand sanitation stations in all areas.
• We have a constant sanitisation programme in operation which involves both cleaning and sterilising. We use a disinfecting fogging unit to further sanitise our spaces.
• Our menus are single use but we invite guests to read menus directly to your smart phone at www.oldmusicshop.ie
• All customers will be served at their table, there will be no counter in use.
• Contactless payment and card transactions would be preferable.
• We've streamlined our menus to allow for the safe movement of our team within our kitchen.
• Cutlery and condiments will come pre-packed within a napkin. Should you require additional condiments, please ask when ordering.
• In line with Irish Government Regulations, alcoholic drinks may only be served with food and they have stipulated a minimum of €9 per person must be spent on food.
Thank you for your understanding.